31st May 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering having work experience of 14 years in Abroad?

Sir,
I have passed 10th standard and currently I was worked in Abroad around 14 years in Electrical Engineering department. So can I do Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Distance mode?
With Regards-
Ranju Kannan

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Diploma in Electrical Associate Engineering through Distance Education for a candidate who has 11 years of work experience?
  2. Can I apply for distance electrical diploma? I have 18 years experience in electrical field
  3. How can I pursue diploma course through distance in electrical engineering
  4. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if completed 10th and having 14 years of working experience?
  6. How to work in government sector after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  7. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? I am a BSc electronics graduate
  8. What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI Electrician who has 6 years of working experience?
  10. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  11. Is it possible to do distance course in diploma electrical engineering?
  12. Should I go abroad after diploma or after degree? Scope in abroad for studies or work after completing diploma in computers? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I study MS(Structural Engineering/Construction Management) in Abroad being a Civil Engineer with 4 years of work experience?
  14. Am I eligible to get Lateral Entry in B.Tech to study in Abroad with scholarship after completing Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  15. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical
  16. How can I do Diploma in Electrical in short time?
  17. Am I eligible to study B.Tech in Abroad if completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  18. Procedure to get admission in 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation course through Distance Education for a candidate who has 10 yeas of work experience after completed V.H.S.E?
1st June 2015, 12:09 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering having work experience of 14 years in Abroad?

I am very sorry to say you this but you are not be eligible for the Diploma.
There is an age limit for the student who wants to pursue the course of Diploma.
So you will have to think of something else that can be of benefit for you as you are currently not eligible to pursue the course of Diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?