10th February 2016, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Electronics and Power Engineering after completion of ECE Diploma?

Dear Sir,
Can I get admission for study Electronics and Power Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  2. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  3. Procedure to study B.Tech(ECE) in IGNOU for Diploma Electronics Engineer?
  4. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  6. What is the procedure followed for studying abroad after completion of diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  7. Which course is better between EIE, Industrial Engineering, ECE, and EEE after Diploma in Industrial Electronics?
  8. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  9. Higher studies or job after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  10. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?
  11. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  13. Eligibility for tnpsc examination after doing MBA? What post is suitable for me? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  15. Courses in Government institutes in India after Diploma in Power Electronics? Fee structure?
  16. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  17. What is the course fee followed for B.Tech after completion of diploma in electronics?
  18. Am i eligible for a job in NTPC?
11th February 2016, 09:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Electronics and Power Engineering after completion of ECE Diploma?

Yes, surely you can get admission in the said stream because both of them are almost having same fundamentals. Therefore, no need to worry if you want to study this course.

Just try to perform well in the entrance exam because admission will be purely based on merit through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?