22nd September 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Interior Designing course if not good in Fine Arts being a Commerce student?

Hi,
I am a student of Commerce stream without Maths and Fine Arts. Can I study Interior Designing course? Also if I am not so good at Fine Arts?

15th October 2015, 11:28 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study Interior Designing course if not good in Fine Arts being a Commerce student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am a student of Commerce stream without Maths and Fine Arts. Can I study Interior Designing course? Also if I am not so good at Fine Arts?

Yes, you can pursue interior designing. There are number of courses in interior designing. You have certification courses, diploma and degree. You choose the relevant course according to your eligibility. Please visit the website of the institutions for more details. It requires only a natural interest and taste in designing.

Cadence Academy, Rajnandgaon,
Chhattisgarh (Chhattisgarh)
Ramadhin Marg in front of Bagdi Brothers, Ramdhinmarg ,
Chhattisgarh (Chhattisgarh Dist.) - 491441

Himalayan University
Faculty of Science,
Itanagar (Arunachal Pradesh)
Chimpu, Near Arunachal Pradesh Forest Corporation, Guest House,
Gohpur Tinali , Itanagar (Papum Pare Dist.) - 791111

Arunachal University of Studies
Faculty of Skill Development and Vocational Studies,
Lohit (Arunachal Pradesh)
Main Campus, NH- 52, Namsai , Lohit (Lohit Dist.) - 792103
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?