16th November 2018, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism after completing of BJMC?

Hello, I am doing BJMC course which is Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication. I want to do PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism after completing my Graduation. Anyone of you tell me that I can do PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism after my Graduation? Please reply to me immediately.

22nd November 2018, 03:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism after completing of BJMC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am doing BJMC course which is Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication. I want to do PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism after completing my Graduation. Anyone of you tell me that I can do PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism after my Graduation? Please reply to me immediately.

Yes, you can study the PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism after completion of BJMC. Candidates who have passed graduation in Arts, Mass Media, Engineering, Science or Commerce are eligible to study the PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism course. Candidates are admitted to the PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism course through an entrance examination and interview conducted by the institute. Duration of the course is one year. You can study the course in the following colleges:

Xavier University - Official Website

India Today Media Institute - Official Website

Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?