2nd August 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism in Seedling Institute for Media Studies, Jaipur?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Seedling Institute for Media Studies, Jaipur for studying PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism in Seedling Institute for Media Studies, Jaipur?
  2. Does Seedling Institute for Media Studies, Jaipur offer Campus Placement to PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism students?
  3. Should I study MA(Broadcast Journalism) in School of Broadcasting and Communication?
  4. Which are the courses under mass communication?
  5. What is the main criteria and condition required to become a journalist
  6. What are the different courses available at graduate level related to Mass Communication?
  7. Details of Journalism courses offered by Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media, Bangalore
  8. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  9. List of colleges with admission procedure to study Diploma in Journalism in Patiala?
  10. How to do masters in mass communication?
  11. List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism in Rajasthan -- [New]
  12. List of engineering colleges approved by AICTE in Rajasthan -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What should I do to become a news reporter? I am from commerce side
  14. Admission criteria to study MA(Broadcast Journalism) in School of Broadcasting and Communication?
  15. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Event Management in EMDI Institute of Media and Communication?
  16. What kind of courses are available after B.Sc Sociology with 40% marks?
  17. Eligibility and entrance exam to study PG Diploma in Multimedia Journalism (Broadcast) course? Top colleges in Delhi for it?
  18. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy in National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur?
7th August 2018, 04:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism in Seedling Institute for Media Studies, Jaipur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Seedling Institute for Media Studies, Jaipur for studying PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

Students who have obtained graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to study the PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism in Jaipur National University. They have to apply online for the admission to study PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism. Students are admitted to the PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism course through merit and interview. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?