1st September 2017, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and entrance exam to study PG Diploma in Multimedia Journalism (Broadcast) course? Top colleges in Delhi for it?

I want to study PG Diploma in Multimedia Journalism (Broadcast) from Delhi. Please tell me eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study this course? Suggest me top colleges for it?

Related Questions:
8th September 2017, 07:24 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility and entrance exam to study PG Diploma in Multimedia Journalism (Broadcast) course? Top colleges in Delhi for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study PG Diploma in Multimedia Journalism (Broadcast) from Delhi. Please tell me eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study this course? Suggest me top colleges for it?

If you want to do post graduate diploma in Multimedia and journalism, then here below are details regarding PG diploma course:-

List of Entrance Exams for PG Diploma in Multimedia and Journalism Course:-

1). IIMC(India Institute of Mass Communication) entrance exam.

2). Jamia Milia Islamia University Delhi Entrance exam.

3). GGSIPU CET entrance exam.

4). Delhi University Entrance exam.

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for PG diploma course is bachelors from government recognized institute with minimum 45% marks obtained.

Duration of PG Diploma Course:- Duration of post graduate diploma in multimedia and journalism is 1 year.

Institute Offer PG Diploma in Multimedia and Journalism in Delhi:-

1). Jamia Millia Islamia.

2). Indian Institute of Mass Communication.

3). Indian School of Public Relation.

4). University of Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?