7th February 2022, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I transfer from a private polytechnic college to another private polytechnic college?

Can I transfer from a private polytechnic college to another private polytechnic college which is closer to my home and help my study.

9th February 2022, 06:01 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I transfer from a private polytechnic college to another private polytechnic college?

You can apply for transfer in another college under same course and same board, there is no such problem in it. You can vary much apply for the transfer to another college, provided you should have valid reason for it.

You can also consult the respective college where you want to seek admission.
It would be better if you contact to the college principal because they can guide you better.
9th February 2022, 09:48 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I transfer from a private polytechnic college to another private polytechnic college?

Normally, transfer will be based on the seat availability.
If seat is available the said private college, then there is a chance of transfer provided both colleges agree.

Hence, contact with the respective college in which you want to transfer and also in the president college check for procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?