4th March 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer from one government polytechnic college to another in West Bengal?

can i get transfer from one govt. polytechnic college to another in west bengal?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering admission through JEXPO?
  2. List of colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 17293 rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  3. Previous 10 years questions with answers of WBPSC exam for lecterer recruitment in government polytechnic college in West Bengal
  4. How to apply for government polytechnic college in west bengal?
  5. Can I join diploma in engineering after completion of 10th class?
  6. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  7. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  9. List of night Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal?
  10. Possibility to get admission in West Bengal Polytechnic college if secured 20190 rank in JEXPO?
  11. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  12. Colleges which offers Science in 11th ISC for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  13. How many types of courses are available in West Bengal Polytechnic College?
  14. List of top 3 colleges in Kolkata for BSc in Microbiology?
  15. Will I get government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 85 in JELET examination? How many seats of Civil are present in government engineering college of West Bengal
  16. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  17. Eligibility criteria for admission in Polytechnic in Delhi for West Bengal students? I am 10th passed student from West Bengal
  18. Can I get admission in any government Polytechnic college if secured 18541 rank in JEXPO?
12th June 2013, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I transfer from one government polytechnic college to another in West Bengal?

can i transfar one college to another
8th July 2013, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I transfer from one government polytechnic college to another in West Bengal?

can i get transfer from one govt. polytechnic college to another in west bengal?
25th August 2013, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

i am vignesh now i have got some problem with my college .so tell me there is any way to transfer one government polytechnic to another polytechnic in tamilnadu
20th October 2013, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

can i transfer from a government polytechnic to a private polytechnic for second year in maharashtra???
7th March 2014, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

can i get transfer from north bengal univercity to calcutta nunivercity in b.com (hons)
3rd May 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

can i trasfer from one polytechnic to another one? i am a evening batch student
6th May 2014, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Kindly inform me about top ranked government polytechnic institute in civil engineering, according to general rank 4005 in JEXPO 2014
27th August 2014, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

PPlease tell me can i transfer from one govt polytechnic college to anather govt polytechnic college in west bengal
2nd April 2015, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

can i get transfer from one govt.
polytechnic college to another in telangana without locality problem
6th August 2015, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

I am Subha Barman.My SC Rank is 1913 & My General rank is 14402 through Jexpo-2015 exam.I have some difficult problem.So,I want to transfer my college from Contai Poytechnic to Coochbehar,Falakata,Jalpaiguri or Siliguri polytechnic.Plzzzz Sir help me....
4th July 2016, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I transfer from one government polytechnic college to another in West Bengal?
18th October 2017, 02:59 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

You cannot the college in West Bengal from government polytechnic college to government colleges.

If you want to change you need to visit the college and apply for direct admission for getting admission. If they accept mid term admissions then you can apply for admission in the new college. If they do not accept the admission then you need to take transfer certificate and apply for admission through entrance test or direct admission.
6th September 2019, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I transfer one government polytechnic to onather after a month of admition
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?