19th August 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer from private college to government college while in 1st year of private college in Coimbatore?

i am studying first year in private college in coimbatore. can i transfer from private college to government college

10th December 2011, 11:42 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I transfer from private college to government college while in 1st year of private college in Coimbatore?

Hello Friend,
Transfer from one college to another takes place if the college is under the same university and the candidate having a valid reason for the transfer. There are several other regulations which varies amongst universities. Also seat availability should be there and the candidate should be in the first year of the course which he is pursuing.
You cannot transfer from a private college to a government college. You can seek a fresh admission to a government college provided you meet the required eligibility criteria for admission to the concerned college.

regards
6th July 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I transfer from private college to government college while in 1st year of private college in Coimbatore?

Can i get transfered from semi-government to private college
13th August 2016, 05:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I transfer from private college to government college while in 1st year of private college in bbsr?
24th September 2022, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in bcom 2nd year at mg University in a parallel college. And I would like to change to bcom in a government college of same University. Is it is possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?