19th April 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Can a person adopt Teaching profession after PGDM?

can a person adopt teaching profession after PGDM plz someone tell me can a person adopt teaching profession after PGDM

20th August 2014, 12:51 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can a person adopt Teaching profession after PGDM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can a person adopt teaching profession after PGDM plz someone tell me can a person adopt teaching profession after PGDM
Yes of course you can adopt Teaching profession after PGDM. But you have to qualify in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or National Eligibility Test (NET).

If you are aspiring to become a teacher in High school level, you must be qualified in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course and Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) exam.

If you are interested to become a Lecturer in college. you must be qualified in National Eligibility Test (NET) exam.

B.Ed Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Bachelor Degree in relevant subject with relevant experience from recognized university.
  • Applicant must score minimum 50% marks in graduation course.
  • Applicant must be qualified in entrance exam organized by the institution.

NET Exam Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Applicants should possess a Master degree from a recognized University with minimum of 55% marks.
  • Final Year students can also apply SC / ST applicants have to ensure that they possess a minimum of 50% marks in Post graduation.
  • Applicants age should not more than 28 years for JRF.
  • There is no age limit for Lectureship.
30th December 2020, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

In graduation my percentage is below 50% I have done pgdm in marketing Keith 63%marks may I eligible for bed course
9th January 2022, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

I'm currently studying bms (speciality HR) and I'm going to pursue pgdm after graduation so I had an query can I go for teaching as in college (professor)? And which are those exams I need to clear?
15th June 2022, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I have done by BA but my marks is below 50% I belong to OBC category and hv done PGDM in HR and scored 60% am I eligible to do b.ed?
24th June 2022, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

I have done PGDM with Finance as major.did BEd after it. Can I apply for Up Pgt (commerce).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?