6th April 2011, 12:27 AM
sameersingh2010dps

How to earn while studying B.Com(Hons) along with CA?

Hi, i'm sameer and i'm a commerce student and had just passed 12th, and going to do B.Com (Hons) along with CA. How to earn while studying B.Com(Hons) along with CA?

6th April 2011, 06:49 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to earn while studying B.Com(Hons) along with CA?

It is good to gain experience when you are studying. Try to gain experience in the field you are pursuing studies. Since you are pursuing the CA you could try to work as an assistant to CA. Also this is necessary as you need to do your articleship under a CA as part of the CA course. Also balance the time available between your studies and your job.
6th April 2011, 08:24 AM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

dear friend, knowledge grows if u share it. you can teach other 12th students as your part time job. otherwise many websites are available which offers earning opportunities to students. this website is also offering scholarship . u can try.
good luck
6th April 2011, 11:02 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

if you want to earn money while studying then you have to do any part time job beside your study.

but it's difficult to do job and study at a time. till you may do job. you may join in call center and also may work in night shift after your study hour. but it's laborious for health to do job without sleeping in night.

you may join in various company as a part time worker in the post of data entry, clerical post etc. also you may join in shop or shopping mall etc. choose y\the job most suitable to you.

one more option to earn money is private tuition. there are a very good demand of private tutor. if you are ready to become a tuition master then try to find out some student and teach them. i think this is the best option for you to earn money while studying.

best wishes.
6th April 2011, 12:36 PM
Ashutosh15187
Banned

if you want to earn money while studying then you have to do any part time job beside your study.

but it's difficult to do job and study at a time. till you may do job. you may join in call center and also may work in night shift after your study hour. but it's laborious for health to do job without sleeping in night.

you may join in various company as a part time worker in the post of data entry, clerical post etc. also you may join in shop or shopping mall etc. choose y\the job most suitable to you.

one more option to earn money is private tuition. there are a very good demand of private tutor. if you are ready to become a tuition master then try to find out some student and teach them. i think this is the best option for you to earn money while studying.

best wishes.[/QUOTE]
6th April 2011, 04:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello Sameer,
I don't think you should bother about earning while you will be doing B.Com as well as CA. CA is a professional course and it demands higher level of dedication. You will have to give as much time as possible to do better in the course. Since you are planning to do two courses at the same time, it will be really difficult for you even you are engaged in part time job. So, its not advisable to work while pursuing B.Com and CA at the same time but if somehow you are able to manage couple of hours each day, you can start tutoring junior level students.
6th April 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

how i should get the student for teaching purposes.tell me the way and various options in order to advertise my teaching profession.
15th August 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Look for long time neighbours children,,who trust u!
17th August 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

can i do ca ? i m an average student !
14th January 2012, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to earn while studying B.Com(Hons) along with CA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDEEP891985 View Post
Hello Sameer,
I don't think you should bother about earning while you will be doing B.Com as well as CA. CA is a professional course and it demands higher level of dedication. You will have to give as much time as possible to do better in the course. Since you are planning to do two courses at the same time, it will be really difficult for you even you are engaged in part time job. So, its not advisable to work while pursuing B.Com and CA at the same time but if somehow you are able to manage couple of hours each day, you can start tutoring junior level students.

Nice and smart Reply...same situation is mine,
I m pursuing Master Of International Business as well as CA..and also providing Privte tutions....it is completely Depends on How Much Stamina Do u Have..And so on..
Plz Do me a favour.and suuggest some other and alternate ways for earning while learning....

My E-mail Id is "[email protected]"
FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/imashutoshsoni
25th March 2015, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi! I am Rutuja.I want to do C.A. as well as B.com but I am an average student. Can I apply for both?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?