16th February 2015, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?

respected sir
i have a desire to do study in abroad
i am passed in fybcom......so is there my chance?
can i study abroad after that????????

18th February 2015, 07:59 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?

No, you cannot study MBA course in Abroad after completion of your first year B.Com course. To be eligible to pursue MBA course in Abroad, you must have completed your Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university. To get admission in MBA course in Abroad universities, you need to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GMAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to MBA course in Abroad universities and you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By appearing and qualifying in these examinations, you can get admission in MBA course in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?