18th April 2017, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Which college is good to do degree after completion of diploma from Government college in Surat?

I wont to do external degree after diploma.. but I don't know how to do? which collage is best for me and what is the scope? can you please guide me for my career? I am doing diploma in Surat from government collage in computer engineering department. I want collage in Gujarat for best external degree. I am waiting for your reply sir/mam. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join part time diploma in Surat after completion of ITI course?
  2. How to get admission in regular BE/BTech in Civil Engg. at GTU?
  3. Can I pursue Chemical Engineering in SVNIT, Surat through lateral entry after completion of Diploma in Cement Technology?
  4. Can I join part time Diploma in Surat? Which college provides part time Diploma?
  5. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  6. Can i join External degree after diploma in Surat? Which college is AICTE approved?
  7. Which college to select after completing diploma in Civil with 7.83 CPI for degree course?
  8. Which college to select after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  9. Which course to take after 10th in diploma to get admission in engineering college in future? How much cut-off to maintain to get admission in government colleges?
  10. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
  11. How can we get a government job after completion of diploma course?
  12. Which engineering colleges give admission on the basis of AIEEE exam in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure followed to apply for degree after completion of diploma course?
  14. List of government college degree with diploma in Computer Science in Pune?
  15. Can I join degree college after completion of M.Ed degree as a government teacher? What will the salary package for the same?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.E. Civil in S.S. Gandhi Government Engineering College? Is it beneficial to join M.S. College, Baroda?
  17. List of colleges in surat which provides part time diploma in Electrical?
  18. Top colleges which offer M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) without GATE in Gujarat?
19th April 2017, 11:56 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: Which college is good to do degree after completion of diploma from Government college in Surat?

Names of some of the colleges I have provided from where you can do your degree, kindly have a look;

> Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology
Address: Gandipet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500075
Phone: 040 2419 3276

> Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology

Address: Survey No. 288, Nizampet-Bachupally Road, Bachupally, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500090
Phone: 040 6586 4440

> Vasavi College of Engineering

Address: 9-5-81, Ibrahimbagh, Hyderabad, Telangana 500031
Phone: 040 2314 6003

> VNR Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology
Address: Vigana Jyothi Nagar, Opp.JNTU, S.O),, Pragathi Nagar Rd, Nizampet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500090
Phone: 040 2304 2758

> Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
Address: Jawaharnagar, Shameerpet Mandal,Rangareddy District, Hyderabad, 500078
Phone: 040 6630 3801

> International Institute of Information Technology
Address: Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032
Phone: 040 6653 1000

> JNTUH College of Engineering
Address: Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500085
Phone: 040 3242 2253

> University College of Engineering, Osmania University

Address: Osmania University Main Rd, Osmania University, Amberpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
Phone: 040 2709 8254
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?