10th November 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering Diploma Mechanical in Southern India? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria?

Hello Sir,
I have got 73.80% in 10th. Can I eligible for doing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? Please suggest me college names in Southern India and process to get admission. I am interested in Mechanical Engineering. Please help me out.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Archaeology) in Southern India? Eligibility to study?
  2. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  3. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  4. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma Mechanical Engineering for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Entrance exam, eligibility and procedure to get admission in colleges offering Astrophysics course in India?
  6. Eligibility criteria to do B.Ed? Admission procedure and the important dates?
  7. List of colleges which offer Master of Financial Accounting in Southern India? Eligibility to get admission?
  8. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  10. Eligibility to take admission into Diploma in Mechanical course? Procedure to take admission into this course? Best college offering this course?
  11. Colleges offering PG Diploma in Tabla course in India? Procedure of admission?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  13. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Southern India
  14. Best Biotechnology colleges in India and what is the admission procedure of Fergusson College Pune? Eligibility criteria and their phone number?
  15. Any engineering colleges offering distance education after completing diploma in mechanical?
  16. Best colleges in India offering MBA in Pharmaceutical Management? Eligibility criteria for admission?
  17. Eligibility to study correspondence Diploma in Pharmacy course? List of colleges in Southern India?
  18. Colleges in India offering PhD in Mechanical Engineering? Stipends and scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd June 2017, 12:55 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Colleges offering Diploma Mechanical in Southern India? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria?

Candidates need to appear in entrance examination in order to become eligible for admission. Different states have their different entrance exams for admission in polytechnic.For example West Bengal have JEXPO for polytechnic entrance exam,similarly Uttarakhand have JEEP for polytechnic, Uttar Pradesh have JEECUP for polytechnic entrance exam and so on.
Minimum eligibility criteria:
>Candidate must have completed 10th standard with 50% and above marks from a recognized board.
>Candidate who have completed 10+2 with PCM with 60% aggregate is also eligible for admission through lateral entry entrance test.
Below I have listed names of college which offers diploma in ME in Southern India:
>Government Polytechnic, Mumbai
Address: 49, Kherwadi, A.Y.Jung Marg, Bandra (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400051
Phone: 022 2647 4780
>Trinity Polytechnic Pune
Address: Near Khadimachine Chowk, Kondhwa Annexe, Saswad Road, Pune,
Maharashtra 411040
Phone: 020 6012 9009
>MIT Polytechnic
Address: MIT College Rd, Sawali Society, Rambaug Colony, Kothrud, Pune,
Maharashtra 411038
Phone: 020 3027 3531
>Government Polytechnic College
Address: Subbarayan Vth Street,Nammalwarpet, Purasawalkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 044 2644 0844
>Central Polytechnic Chennai
Address: CIT Campus, Tharamani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600113
Phone: 044 2254 2666
>Adhiparasakthi Polytechnic College
Address: SH 115, Melmaruvathur, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu 603319
Phone: 044 2752 9234
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?