9th June 2014, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Colleges, institutes, duration of course and fee structure of PGDFM?

hi...

plz give me the detail information about PGDFM. Means colleges, institutes, duration of course, fees structure of the course?

Thanking You,

Priya Trigule - 9769121294.

Related Questions:
  1. Detail information about PGDFM? Colleges offering the course, duration and fee structure of the course?
  2. CPA Course Information: Duration, Fee Structure, Institutes, Jobs?
  3. Details about CS course duration? What is the fee structure? Best institutes in Ghaziabad for CS?
  4. PGDFM Course Details
  5. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
  6. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  7. List of the institutes/colleges that offer diploma in industrial safety as distance learning? What is the duration of course with fee structure?
  8. How to get the degree of B.Ed? What is the procedure for it?
  9. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  10. Fee structure, course duration and list of colleges for B.Ed. ? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  12. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  13. Duration and fee structure for Homeopathy course? Which are the best colleges?
  14. Am I eligible for CA after completing 12th? Fee structure for the entire course? What is the duration of the course? List of top colleges for CA in AP and Karnataka?
  15. List of private colleges offering M.A in Economics? How much is their fee structure and duration?
  16. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  17. Which are the CS government colleges in Kerala? What is the detailed fee structure?
  18. Am I eligible for ICWAI course having completed B.Com? Admission Procedure, duration and eligibility criteria for this course? Institutes offering this course in Delhi?
18th August 2015, 04:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges, institutes, duration of course and fee structure of PGDFM?

I am completed bcom in India 1 year ago.now I want to do CPA in US for that what is the qualification?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?