7th April 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Can a MPC student become a Journalist? What are the colleges offering B.A degree in Journalism in India

Can a m.p.c student become a journalist.wat are colleges offering B.A degree in journalism in india when we have entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. Can a MPC student become a journalist? What are the colleges offering B.A degree
  2. How to do mass communication after passing 12th?
  3. Journalism is possible after B.Tech?
  4. Which are the granted and self finance colleges offering bachelor degree in mass communication and journalism?
  5. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  6. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus? -- [New]
  7. Institutes offering degree in journalism? Is it advisable to join degree in Journalism or English literature to do higher education in journalism?
  8. Which is the best career option after completing graduation in Journalism?
  9. What are the available scopes for arts students in journalism?
  10. How to do M.Arch in Architectural Journalism?
  11. Which are the institutes available in Bangalore for Journalism course?
  12. How to join Journalism if I am a student of class 11th?
  13. What are the colleges offering Journalism courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which courses are available related to Journalism? Which are the colleges offering them?
  15. Can I do Journalism course after graduation? Qualification required to become a Journalist?
  16. Universities and colleges in Kerala and India offering Ph.D?
  17. Which stream is the best in MBA? I did Journalism and Mass communication degree
  18. List of courses can be selected in journalism after completing 12th standard from Science stream from KIIT college Bhubasneshwar?
15th September 2015, 06:39 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a MPC student become a Journalist? What are the colleges offering B.A degree in Journalism in India

One who wishes to become a journalist has to opt for Bachelor's degree or Post Graduate degree in journalism/mass communication. Admission to these courses are done through the entrance exam conducted by the concerned institutes. The Entrance exam of various journalism institutes usually held in the month from May - July every year consists of a written test followed by Group discussions and Interview.

The eligibility criteria required to become a journalist are as under :-

- The candidate must have passed 12th in any discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized board to get admission for Bachelor degree in journalism .

- The candidate must have passed Bachelor degree in journalism to get admission for Post graduate degree courses .

-The candidate must have good communication skills and linguistic skills and writing skills and listening skills.

-The candidate should have good command over current affairs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?