3rd November 2014, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering admission in Diploma in ECE without any entrance exam?

Hello
I want to get some names of diploma
colleges which gives admission in electronics
and communication engg without entrance exam appearance
please let me know about the colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering admission to diploma holders for B.Tech or B.E?
  2. Is there any PG diploma course for B.E(ECE) students? Colleges offering the diploma course in PG level?
  3. How to get admission in M.E 2nd year(electronics and communication) after doing PG diploma in ECE? Which colleges are offering the course?
  4. Can I get admission after diploma ECE in IIT?
  5. Can I get admission in B.Tech(ECE) at PEC-Chandigarh through LEET being a Diploma in ECE student?
  6. List of the top colleges offering course for diploma(ECE) holders in Punjab?
  7. Can I get admission to BE ECE after Diploma ECE?
  8. Colleges offering admission in Diploma(Automobile Engineering) in Mumbai?
  9. Entrance exams for B.Tech in Hyderabad after Diploma in (ECE) from Chandibhai college, Mumbai? Any issues due to state change?
  10. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Aeronautical engineering?
  11. List of Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE in Kerala? Last rank to get in GATE Exam to get admission for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech courses? Full details of the courses offered by the colleges? Cutoff marks to get admission in that college?
  13. Best colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering? I am studying in 3rd year B.E ECE
  14. Which are the colleges offering diploma through correspondence? I want to do diploma in electronics
  15. Is there any PG diploma available in Anna University? Which are the colleges offering PG diploma in ECE?
  16. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  17. Details about correspondence course offering colleges
  18. List of Colleges or Universities offering PG Diploma in ECE?
8th November 2014, 10:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering admission in Diploma in ECE without any entrance exam?

It is very difficult to get admission in a good Diploma college without any entrance exam. The admission is mostly based on the entrance examination conducted by the state technical council.

Some private colleges offer admission in donation, but still you have to appear for entrance examination. You might get admission with donation but it will cost you a lot when compared to admission through merit.

You must aim for getting admission in a good colleges and without appearing for an entrance exam you are decreasing your chance of getting admission in a good college. Therefore, be prepared for the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?