11th October 2014, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to BE ECE after Diploma ECE?

I am doing my diploma ECE in Er.Perumal Mainmekalai polytechnic college ,Hosur .I got 97.8 in 5th semester .my community is BC .I can get admission for BE.ECE.for there details reply me [email protected]

14th October 2014, 11:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to BE ECE after Diploma ECE?

Yes, you can definitely get admission in B.E (ECE) course after completion of Diploma ECE course. To get admission in B.E course, you need to appear for the Lateral Entry Entrance Examination (LEET). After qualifying the LEET examination, based on your entrance examination rank and the branch you have selected at the time of counseling process, you will be allotted a seat in the particular college. By qualifying the LEET examination, you can directly get admission in the second year of the four year B.E course.
15th October 2014, 08:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to BE ECE after Diploma ECE?

Yes, you can definitely get admission to BE ECE after diploma ECE. You can either take entrance exam to get into the first year of BE course. Otherwise you can directly get admission in the second year of BE course through lateral entry scheme. For this, you need to give LEET exam which is conducted by each state as well as private universities. The admission is done purely on the basis of the rank in the LEET exam. So complete your Diploma with a percentage above 60% and then appear for LEET exam to get into BE course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?