9th March 2018, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Companies offering recruitment for Electrical Engineering Diploma student in India and Abroad?

Sir, I have secured 8.1 CGPA till 5th semester of my Diploma in Electrical Engineering. I want to get job in reputed companies in India or in Abroad. Kindly tell me about the companies which are hiring Diploma holder in both India and Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering recruitment for Civil Engineering Diploma student in India and Abroad?
  2. Companies offering recruitment for Diploma Mechanical Engineers in India as well as in Abroad?
  3. List of companies which offer recruitment to Aeronautical Engineering Diploma student in Abroad?
  4. Job opportunities through Electrical Diploma course in India & Abroad?
  5. List of companies which offer recruitment for Diploma Automobile Engineer in India and Abroad?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student in India?
  7. List of universities offering MS(Electrical Engineering) in Abroad? -- [New]
  8. Which all companies provide jobs for electrical engineers in IT sector?
  9. IT companies offering recruitment to Electrical Engineer who is pursuing CDAC course?
  10. What is the scope of an electrical engineer after completion of the course in abroad?
  11. List of companies offering recruitment to B.Tech Civil Engineer in Abroad? Procedure to join?
  12. What is the scope to do PG Automobile Designing? Institutes offering the course in India and Abroad?
  13. What can i do except B.Tech after Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  14. Companies offering recruitment for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  15. List of companies offering Internship to Diploma Electrical student in Punjab
  16. Companies in Ahmedabad offering job at core side for B.E. in Electrical Engineering student?
  17. How many government companies are offering jobs for computer engineers in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering having work experience of 14 years in Abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?