22nd September 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope to do PG Automobile Designing? Institutes offering the course in India and Abroad?

im an electrical engineering final year student....i would like to do ma pg in automobile designing.......wats the scope of this course nw?which all institutions are having these courses in both india and abroad...

Related Questions:
  1. Job oriented courses in telecommunication field? Institutes offering the course , fee structure, job scope in India and abroad?
  2. Scope of automobile engineering in India or abroad? What are the subjects for opting automobile engineering?
  3. List of Government institutes offering B.Sc in Fisheries in Kolkata? Scope and prospects in India and Abroad?
  4. Scope for Automobile Engineer in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of courses related to Automobile Designing and the colleges offering these courses in North India?
  6. Top universities and institutes in India offering Automobile Specialization course? How can I make my career in automobile industry?
  7. List of institutes in India offering B.Tech in nuclear physics? What is its scope in India and abroad?
  8. Scope of MS in Cyber Security course? Which are the colleges offering the course in India or Abroad?
  9. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  10. Biophysics and Bioastronaumics Institutes in India and Abroad?
  11. What is the scope of studying Machine Designing course abroad?
  12. List of institutes offering Internship to Robotics student in India as well as in Abroad? -- [New]
  13. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing B.E in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to join the course? Which are the various colleges in India and Abroad offering the course?
  14. Scope of doing master of social work in India and Abroad? Which are the top universities offering this course in India and Abroad? Any aided programs available? Any separate government body?
  15. Should I do Aerodynamic Engineering from India or from Abroad? Premier institutes in Abroad for Aerodynamics or Aerospace engineering?
  16. Institutes offering PhD in Robotics in India as well as in Abroad?
  17. What is the scope of automobile engineering in India? How may I get admission into it and what are its future scope?
  18. How can I study further in Abroad being a Diploma Holder in Automobile?

19th November 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope to do PG Automobile Designing? Institutes offering the course in India and Abroad?

I m doiog automobile eng. I want to join railway as an engineer. What are scope of automobile engineer in railways after b.tech and m.tech. How to get entry.
Please help me.

25th February 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope to do PG Automobile Designing? Institutes offering the course in India and Abroad?

What are the scopes of M.Tech in Energy Technology in India? My basic degree is Industrial & production Engineering..Should i opt E.T or stick to I.P.E for P.G.??

18th March 2012, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about good college which gives mtech course in automobile field

21st February 2013, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

My son is in final mech engg in Chennai. Suggest to me the prospectus of automobile designing and the c
courses and colleges in India and approx cost?

2nd March 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

what i want to do after 12

4th May 2014, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Industrial and production engineering unstitute and job opportunity

4th December 2018, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Currently im doing my UG in Information technology and i have to know wherher i can do Masters in automobile designing

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?