18th March 2015, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer recruitment to Aeronautical Engineering Diploma student in Abroad?

Hello,
I have completed my Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering.
I want to go Abroad for job purpose.
Please tell me about the companies
in Abroad where I can apply for job?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  2. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  3. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?
  4. List of Top companies which offer recruitment for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student
  5. List of universities which offer B.E.(Automobile Engineering) in Abroad to a Diploma student?
  6. List of engineering colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. List of engineering colleges which provide aeronautical engineering in India?
  8. What should I do to do MS in Aeronautical in abroad? What are the opportunities available for doing MS in abroad?
  9. Companies which offer Industrial Training for Diploma engineering student in Kochi
  10. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
  13. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
  14. List of good Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?
  15. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Does BIT offer Aeronautical Engineering course? Details about the institute? List of institutes in India offering Aeronautical Engineering course?
  17. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical after doing B.Tech in Mechanical? Colleges or universities providing Aeronautical Engineering in India and Abroad?
  18. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
13th June 2016, 04:05 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: List of companies which offer recruitment to Aeronautical Engineering Diploma student in Abroad?

With the Diploma degree only you can not secure job in abroad, for securing job in abroad you need to be a graduate engineer from ant of the technical field.

So, in order to get some technical course you need to go for engineering degree with computer science or information technology trade and then only you will get a job in India only and then after getting a 2+ years of experience you can apply for the onsite and then you will get a chance for onsite.
14th June 2016, 06:29 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: List of companies which offer recruitment to Aeronautical Engineering Diploma student in Abroad?

There are many companies sin the abroad that hire the candidates for the job of air hostess some aeronautical engineer and many other job profile.

Be,low mentioned are the job profile that are associated with the aeronautical engineering course program:

1. Airbus SAS in Herndon, VA
2. Dassault Systems Of America in Woodland Hills, CA
3. Embraer Aircraft Holding Corp in FL
4. Fluor Corp. in Multiple Locations
5. GE Aircraft Engines in Multiple Locations

So, you can chose any of the company as a dream company and starts preparing for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?