28th January 2014, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Companies in Ranchi where I can do summer training while doing PGDM?

I am student of pgdm-mm 1st year and looking ahead for summer internship in ranchi. Names of companies in Ranchi(Jharkhand) where I can do summer training while doing pgdm ?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of companies in Ranchi(Jharkhand) where I can do summer training while doing PGDM? -- [New]
  2. Companies for summer training in Kanpur for a student of PGDM?
  3. Vocational Training in this summer vacation in Kolkata or Jamshedpur or Ranchi?
  4. Names of companies in Ranchi(Jharkhand) where I can do summer training while doing Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. Advice for SIP and IT companies for PGDM student
  6. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  7. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  8. How to apply in companies for summer training? Names of the software companies for summer training?
  9. How to apply for summer training in ONGC in finance stream? I am pursuing PGDM from IMS Ghaziabad
  10. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  11. Which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to be registered for summer training?
  12. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?
  13. Which electronics companies provide summer training? Criteria to get training in the companies?
  14. Names of the companies providing summer training?
  15. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Where should I do summer training during my B.Tech IT 6th Semester? List of IT companies offering summer training course?
  17. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  18. Various companies who offer summer training of 4-6 weeks?
15th June 2015, 01:17 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies in Ranchi where I can do summer training while doing PGDM?

There are so many companies available in the market for the PGDM student.

Some of the well reputed companies are :

** Minda corporation

** MECON Limited

** DRDO

** HEC Dhurwa

In any company you have to apply through application from to the HR of the company.

They exam your application and then decide your eligibility for the training.

If you are satisfying all eligibility criteria then you are shortlisted in the trainee's list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?