7th February 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Names of companies in Ranchi(Jharkhand) where I can do summer training while doing PGDM?

I am student of pgdm-mm 1st year and looking ahead for summer internship in ranchi Names of companies in Ranchi(Jharkhand) where I can do summer training while doing pgdm ?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies for summer training in Kanpur for a student of PGDM?
  2. Names of the companies providing summer training?
  3. How to apply in companies for summer training? Names of the software companies for summer training?
  4. List of companies offering 6 weeks summer training to engineering graduates? How should one apply for them?
  5. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  6. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  7. How to do summer training in Jaipur? Names of the companies?
  8. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  9. Advice for SIP and IT companies for PGDM student
  10. Names of companies in Gurgaon providing summer training? How to apply for summer training?
  11. Names of companies in Ranchi(Jharkhand) where I can do summer training while doing Electronics and Telecommunication?
  12. How to approach ECE companies for summer training after 3 years of engineering?
  13. Procedure for summer training in IOCL? Names of the top companies for summer training near NCR?
  14. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
  15. Names of companies providing summer training to 2nd year ECE students in NCR region?
  16. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  18. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
26th June 2015, 07:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of companies in Ranchi(Jharkhand) where I can do summer training while doing PGDM?

You can apply for internship in following companies in Ranchi

1. Paragon Finance Ltd., Ranchi-Jamshedpur Rd, Khelgaon, Ranchi, Jharkhand, Phone: 0651 254 3913, Web: http://www.paragonfinanceltd.com

2. Chola, 6th Floor, Sri Sai Tower, Circular Rd, Lalpur, Ranchi, Jharkhand
Phone: 099343 61816, Web: http://www.cholamandalam.com

3. Religare Ranchi, Mahabir Tower, Unit No. 104 & 105, First Floor,Mahabir Tower,Main Road, Ranchi, Jharkhand, Phone: 0651 233 2307, Web: http://www.religare.com
4th March 2016, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of companies in Ranchi(Jharkhand) where I can do summer training while doing PGDM?

Name of companies in ranchi (jharkhand) where i can do summer training while doing B.sc microbiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?