23rd April 2017, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best in diploma to get into a good profession in future?

Sir/Mam,I want to become an engineer either I want a good profession. so I will choose diploma is best but I don't how its ways. So please guide me, is there any CET exams and which course is best. Can you please guide me on the same? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc Nursing done from Abroad is accepted in Abroad itself?
  2. How can I get admission in Civil Engineering? What is the requirement for that?
  3. Is doing diploma course good for getting a decent job in future?
  4. Short term courses for BSc electronics students?
  5. Can I do Doctorate in nursing directly after B.Sc?
  6. Courses to study in Diploma to join Cosmetic Profession for 12th Arts student?
  7. Suggestions for a good future after Diploma in Instrumentation & Control?
  8. Where can I do self employment being a candidate having good analytical skills and special diploma holder in .net wanted to do something interesting?
  9. Do we have good scope in future if we do any diploma course?
  10. What should I do after completion of diploma in Mechanical to have a better future?
  11. Are hotel management courses equivalent to diploma courses? Can I purse these course simultaneously with my schooling? Suggest some hotel management courses
  12. Is BSc Microbiology enough for getting a good job? PG in diploma or just BSc Microbiology : Which has a better future? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the scope after passing BSc?
  14. How to opt for hotel management as my profession? I am a commerce student doing 11th
  15. What is the future Career after Diploma in Civil Engineering
  16. Can NET be a good option to join teaching profession?
  17. If I would pay 16 Lakhs to study Hotel Management in IHM A, how much I get in return in terms of salary?
  18. Working in EPC company as a Production Planning Engineer and want to shift to teaching profession : Is my decision good? Future scope of a lecturer?
24th April 2017, 02:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best in diploma to get into a good profession in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,I want to become an engineer either I want a good profession. so I will choose diploma is best but I don't how its ways. So please guide me, is there any CET exams and which course is best. Can you please guide me on the same? Thanks!

List of best diploma courses is given below for your reference. You can choose any one of the diploma based on your interest, ability and personality.

Diploma in Computer Science Engineering
Diploma in Information Technology
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Diploma in Civil Engineering
Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
Diploma in Textile Technology
Diploma in Fashion Technology
Diploma in Hotel Management
24th April 2017, 05:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best in diploma to get into a good profession in future?

Streams/ Disciplines available to pursue in Diploma course:

Diploma course is a 3 year under graduate course that can be done after successful completion of 10th Class. There are several streams in Diploma course and they are,

>> Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)

>> Diploma in Electrical Engineering course

>> Diploma in Computer Science Engineering

>> Diploma in Information Technology

>> Diploma in Civil Engineering

>> Diploma in Automobile Engineering

>> Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering

>> Diploma in Instrumentation Technology

>> Diploma in Mechanical Engineering

>> Diploma in Marine Engineering

>> Diploma in Leather Technology ...etc.,

I have listed all the possible and top streams in Diploma course. As far as my best knowledge is concerned below courses are recommended as far as their scope is concerned

* Electronics and Communication Engineering
* Electrical Engineering
* Computer Science Engineering
24th April 2017, 05:43 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely there is a common entrance test to join Polytechnic course in best colleges of our country which are conducted by respective universities or states.

Marine field related diploma courses: Marian related field is huge and there a variety of diploma course is associated with this field a) Marine Technology Diploma, Marine Engineering Diploma, sailor diploma courses etc.
The job in walls one staying on a Merchant Navy ship for the duration of the journey and it is more like 8 months on the ship and rest of the months on the land but the pay scale is impressive, even for starters and also the job is quite an adventurous one.
24th April 2017, 06:06 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Best diploma courses to have safe future:

Diploma in Computer Technology

Diploma in Engineering

Diploma in Marine Engineering

Diploma in animation

Diploma in web designing

Diploma in fire and safety Technology

interior designing diploma courses
25th April 2017, 10:02 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

You have to complete 10th standard from any affiliated school to apply for admission in diploma course. After passing 10th standard, you have to appear in DET test. DET is basically Diploma Entry Test, conducted for admission in best diploma colleges.
All stream in diploma course have equal scope, so you should choose any of the stream as per your career interest. After completing diploma course, you can apply for B.Tech through LEET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?