18th March 2013, 12:18 PM
Hemant Padyal

How can I get admission in Civil Engineering? What is the requirement for that?

how to get admission in civil engineering? and what nis the requiration for that?and also i have lost my 1 year after 10th. can i get admission in this year?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering after completing B.Tech in E&C
  2. How to get scholarship or financial aid for pursuing MBA? -- [New]
  3. How can I get admission in civil engineering college?
  4. How to take admission in Civil engineering course?
  5. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma
  6. What is the admission requirement and qualification for Aerospace Engineering
  7. How to take admission in government engineering college after passing 12th? What is the stream requirement
  8. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  9. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission?
  10. PGECET syllabus for civil engineering? What is the score requirement?
  11. Admission in M.Phil Civil Engineering after doing Honors degree in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  12. What is the fee requirement of structural engineering in M.Tech Civil Engineering?
  13. Do Civil Engineering has bright future? Does it require a verh high command over Physics? What are the main subjects to be studied in Civil Engineering? Which are the courses after completing B.Tech in Civil Enigneering?
  14. How to get admission in abroad for MS in Civil engineering? I am studying B.E Civil
  15. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  16. How to get admission in M.E Geotechnical engineering in LD college of engineering
  17. Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
19th March 2013, 08:21 AM
sandeep.verma12d

Default Re: How can I get admission in Civil Engineering? What is the requirement for that?

to get admitted into civil engineering after 10th you have to join diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma(3 years course) you can further pursue for degree in civil engineering or else you can straight go for work profession as there is various line for a diploma holder in civil... but better go for a degree in my opinion as it would help you in future, please do concern over my words.....all the best for your future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?