3rd October 2012, 01:11 PM
Manya N patel

Am I eligible to get admission for BA or BBA courses after completion of Diploma in Printing Technology?

I have completed diploma in printind technology now I want to change my stream to B.A or B.B.A. Am I eligible for the admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for getting admission in MS Printing Technology after qualifying pre degree(PCM), Diploma in Printing Technology and BBA?
  2. How to get admission to first/second year B.E in printing technology in Pune Vidhyarthi Ghruha College of engineering after completing diploma in printing technology from Karnataka?
  3. Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma in Printing Technology?
  4. How to do degree in printing? I am a diploma holder in printing technology
  5. Printing course in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  7. Objective questions of OMR exam based on Diploma Printing Technology with answers?
  8. What are the job opportunities in government sector?
  9. What should I do after diploma in printing technology to get admission in degree
  10. Objective questions and answers of printing technology?
  11. Procedure to get admission in AMIE for Production Engineering being a candidate having completed Diploma in Printing Technology?
  12. List of Distance colleges which offer 3 years Diploma in Printing Technology course in Kerala? -- [New]
  13. How to take admission in printing press technology diploma after passing Matric in Pakistan? What is the admission process? Fee structure for the same?
  14. How to get admission for MS with scholarship after passing Printing Technology?
  15. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  16. Government printing press jobs?
  17. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
  18. List of colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course in printing technology through correspondence or regular for diploma holders in AP?
31st May 2013, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for BA or BBA courses after completion of Diploma in Printing Technology?

am i eligible for b.a after diploma in engineering
3rd March 2017, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for BA or BBA courses after completion of Diploma in Printing Technology?

i am a diploma holder in printing technology and is interested in doing a B.A degree in one year, suggest me the best university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?