21st November 2015, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

What are my chances of lateral entry in BE with 54% marks in Diploma?

Sir, my name is shantharam sagar. I have completed diploma in printing technology in bangalore. My percentage is 54%. I want to join BE lateral entry for printing in manipal. So i need to know about my chances to join to BE printing. Please inform me.

21st November 2015, 03:09 PM
Lonely♡

Default Re: What are my chances of lateral entry in BE with 54% marks in Diploma?

Diploma students gets admission for B.Tech by lateral entry by appearing LEET entrance examination.

If you have minimum marks in diploma then try to score more in LEET. Because your admission is base on this marks.
You will get admission for B.Tech in printing technology, but you will not get admission in top & government colleges.

So try to score good marks in LEET, it will increase your chances to get admission in best college.
21st November 2015, 04:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are my chances of lateral entry in BE with 54% marks in Diploma?

Yes, you are eligible to get lateral entry admission in B.E course in Manipal University after completion of your three years Diploma course with an aggregate of 54% marks from a recognised board. To get lateral entry admission in B.E course in Manipal University, the candidate must have completed three years Diploma course with an aggregate of at least 45% marks from a recognised board and must have to appear and qualify in All India Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU-OET). By qualifying and securing good rank in entrance examination, you can get lateral entry admission in B.E Course.
21st November 2015, 07:17 PM
ant man

You can join in B.E. after completing diploma in printing technology with 54% marks.

The eligibility for getting admission through lateral entry in B.E is
1. All the candidates must complete Diploma in engineering or technology
2. Otherwise candidates must complete B.Sc with maths subjects
3. There is no marks percentage required to get admission in B.E. after completing B.Sc or diploma.
4. The maximum age limit to join B.E is 25 years where as minimum age limit is 17 years.
21st November 2015, 11:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, my name is shantharam sagar. I have completed diploma in printing technology in bangalore. My percentage is 54%. I want to join BE lateral entry for printing in manipal. So i need to know about my chances to join to BE printing. Please inform me.
You have completed diploma in Printing technology so you are eligible for B.E course in Printing technology through lateral entry exam in Manipal.

Eligibility criteria for Lateral entry exam:-

(i)Passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 50% marks.

(iii)Your age should above 18 years.
24th November 2015, 01:12 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am happy to say you that you can definitely pursue B.E through lateral entry process after completing Diploma in Printing Technology.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have completed their Diploma courses from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored at least 50% of marks in Diploma.
Candidates age should be above 18 years at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?