18th July 2016, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better to study after B.Sc Electronics between PGDHM and MBA Hotel Management being an average student?

Respected sir,
I have completed B.Sc Electronics and willing to study Hotel Management. Which course I have to join to make perfect future between Post Graduation Diploma in Hotel Management(PGDHM) and MBA Hotel Management? I am average student please give me reply. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in finance if I am a student of BSc Hotel Management?
  2. What is the eligibility for hotel management course? I have done graduation in BSc Chemistry
  3. Is it possible to study MBA after finishing diploma in Hotel management?
  4. Am I eligible to study MBA(Hotel Management) being a B.Tech Electrical student? List of colleges offering this MBA?
  5. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  6. How to study MBA airport management? I am studying BSc electronics
  7. Am I eligible to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate of Deemed University?
  8. How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate?
  9. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  10. Difference between MBA in Hotel Management and MSc in Hotel Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I study MBA in Hotel Management after completing B.Com(H)?
  12. Which is better among MBA and Hotel Management to study in Australia for a graduate?
  13. Which course should i prefer in MBA after my B.Sc in Hotel management?
  14. Is Hotel Management specialization available to study in PhD course? -- [New]
  15. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  16. Fee structure for MBA in Hotel Management in Bangalore and scope for girls in this sector?
  17. Details about MBA in hotel management in Australia? List of good hotel management jobs in Australia?
  18. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
20th July 2016, 02:06 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better to study after B.Sc Electronics between PGDHM and MBA Hotel Management being an average student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,
I have completed B.Sc Electronics and willing to study Hotel Management. Which course I have to join to make perfect future between Post Graduation Diploma in Hotel Management(PGDHM) and MBA Hotel Management? I am average student please give me reply. Thanks

The MBA Hotel Management is better course than a Post Graduate Diploma in Hotel Management. The scope for the MBA is higher compared to the other courses, so you can choose MBA Hotel Management course. The job opportunities are higher for MBA holder than a PG Diploma in Hotel Management holder. The remuneration will also higher for MBA holder than a PGDHM holder. The course is available in the following institutions;

Mumbai College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology - Website Link
Vels University - Website Link
Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management - Website Link
SRM University - Website Link
20th July 2016, 08:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better to study after B.Sc Electronics between PGDHM and MBA Hotel Management being an average student?

If you have to pursue post graduation courses in hotel management then you should aim for the best college instead of a course. Any course PGDHM or MBA in HM from a reputed institute will help you.
Just try to get admission at a reputed college or institution. Admission is most probably based on the performance in entrance exam and interview.
21st July 2016, 12:11 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can opt for either of the course you wish to as it totally should be dependent on your interest. In either of the case you will have to study almost the same syllabus and will have to put enough labor to do good in your academics, therefore, you can opt for either of the two as there is no such big difference between them.
21st July 2016, 12:29 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

After the completion of B.Sc degree course as a Graduation course, you must go for MBA in Hotel Management, it will be better for you as you have completed your Graduation.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt MBA course. So, according to me you must opt MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?