16th April 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed for doing diploma in endocrinology?

Maine 12cbseboard SE kiya h 58% h his mai mera science side SE I want a do diploma in endocrinologist BT how plz help me? What is the admission procedure followed for doing diploma in endocrinology? Provide me the complete details to be followed.

Related Questions:
  1. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  2. Eligibility criteria and other information about Ph.D in Endocrinology for M.Sc in Bio-science student?
  3. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  4. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  5. What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?
  6. Can a MD Biochemist apply for DM Endocrinology? What is the fee structure for DM Endocrinology?
  7. Can one do DM endocrinology after completing MD Physiology? What is the scope?
  8. Procedure to get admission in any university of Australia for PhD aspirant from Iran?
  9. What is the procedure followed to do diploma in petrochemical?
  10. What is the admission procedure followed to enroll as lateral in B.Arch course for diploma student?
  11. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure to follow for getting diploma admission in Mumbai?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  14. Information about the course of post doctoral course of Pediatric Endocrinology? What is the fee structure and duration
  15. Scope and job opportunities in Microbiology course?
  16. What is the admission procedure followed for doing diploma in mechanical engineering through correspondence mode?
  17. How to take admission in AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  18. How to take admission im AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
17th April 2016, 04:11 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for doing diploma in endocrinology?

You will have to appear and clear the entrance examination conducted to provide admission to candidates in Diploma courses. Each state conducts their own entrance examination and so to which ever state you belong, you will have to appear for Diploma entrance test and after clearing the examination with good marks, you will be very much eligible to get admission in the above mentioned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?