3rd April 2016, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for log course offered by Tezpur University?

What is the eligibility criteria followed for log course offered by Tezpur University? Can you please give me the complete details on the same? What are the areas which we need to excel to be eligible for the course? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and fee structure of correspondence program in MBA offered by Tezpur University?
  2. Is there any chance to take admission in Tezpur University for MCA after clearing the exam? Does this university offer distance education?
  3. B.Sc honours in Botany at Tezpur university is possible to do?
  4. List of colleges providing M.Tech in Mathematics? How may I get details for the same? What's GATE score is needed for taking admission? I'm a B.Tech graduate in Electronics and communication
  5. Does Tezpur University provide diploma course in IT or Computer Science?
  6. What is the genetic engineering course fees and duration in India?
  7. Can I get a seat in Tezpur University with a rank of 87,400?
  8. Will I get admission in Tezpur University after scoring 69 in JEE mains
  9. Can I get admission in Tezpur University after scoring AIR of 116?
  10. Can I get a seat in Tezpur University after scoring 58 in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What's the eligibility criteria of MA program in English offered by various universities of India?
  12. Which one is better in terms of placements, Tezpur University Assam or IP university Delhi?
  13. Can I study M.Tech(ECE) if completed B.Tech(EIE)?
  14. Information about Clinical Pharmacy PG course and other Pharmaceutical Courses offered by Amity University? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  15. Chances of admission in Tezpur University for an ST candidate with 66 marks in JEE Main and 71% in AHSEC?
  16. Date of issue of MCA application forms in Tezpur University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission in Tezpur university for B.Tech after scoring 82 in JEE mains?
  18. Which one is better in terms of placement, Tezpur University in Assam or UP university in Delhi? Will the location affect the placement of the college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?