10th February 2016, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Chances of admission in Tezpur University for an ST candidate with 66 marks in JEE Main and 71% in AHSEC?

Hello,
I have scored 66 marks in JEE Main and I have a percentage of 71% in AHSEC and I belong to ST caste category. Do I have any hope of getting into Tezpur University?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Tezpur University if scored 50 marks in JEE Main and expecting 72% in 12th AHSEC being an ST candidate?
  2. Can I get admission in Tezpur university for B.Tech after scoring 82 in JEE mains?
  3. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 198 marks in JEE Main and secured 10th position in AHSEC?
  4. Will I get admission in Tezpur University after scoring 69 in JEE mains
  5. Tezpur university under state quota after 50 in JEE mains?
  6. Can I appear in JEE Main next year after pursuing Mathematics Improvement exam of 12th AHSEC?
  7. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in Jee Main on behalf of MP-PET if exhausted 3 chances for applying in colleges of Madhya Pradesh?
  8. Do I have any chance to get into Mechanical engineering department in Tezpur University under NE quota after scoring 83 marks in AIEEE?
  9. Chances to get admission with 76% in ISC and expected 50 marks in JEE Main?
  10. Chances to apply for JEE Advanced for a candidate who has secured 85% in 12th CBSE and expecting 97 marks in JEE Main?
  11. Expected rank for a candidate with 86 marks in JEE Main and 85.80% in RBSE? Possibility to get admission?
  12. JEE Main cut off for admission to JEE Advanced 2014?
  13. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  14. Will I get admission with 56 marks in JEE Main and 62% in WBCHSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Chances to get admission in NIT, Rajasthan for a candidate who has scored 173 marks in JEE Main and expecting 90% in 12th CBSE?
  16. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in Nirma University for a candidate who has secured 94% In 12th GSEB?
  17. Minimum marks required in 12th RBSE to study in AIT, Pune for SC candidate?
  18. Chances to get admission in NIT with 75 marks in JEE Main and 400 marks in CBSE for a SC student?
18th February 2016, 09:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of admission in Tezpur University for an ST candidate with 66 marks in JEE Main and 71% in AHSEC?

It will be difficult to get admission in a government university with the score you have got in JEE Main plus your class 12th marks. You have chance of admission in a private engineering college only with this score.

Just apply for admission when it is announced or attend the counselling process. You have some chance being a ST candidate but still marks are not good enough.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?