27th June 2016, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in International Business Operation in IGNOU?

Hello,
I want to join IGNOU for doing PG Diploma in International Business Operation. Kindly tell me the course duration of this course. And I would like to know the course fee expenses. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available to study in PG Diploma for ECE Diploma student in Karnataka? Course duration and fee expenses?
  2. Course duration and total expenses of PG Diploma(Logistics & Retail Management) in International Institute for Learning in Management Business School?
  3. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through PG Diploma in International Business Operation course?
  4. Admission procedure and course structure of PG Diploma in Business Operation of IGNOU?
  5. Course duration and fee expenses of Disaster Management Diploma course in Symbiosis International University? -- [New]
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(International Business) in Annamalai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the fee structure and duration of the post graduation and diploma in banking and operation
  8. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for PG Diploma holder in International Business Operation? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply and fee expenses of MCA course in IGNOU?
  10. Detailed information, course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Physiotherapy course?
  11. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  12. Course duration and fee expenses to study LLB in IGNOU for a candidate who has completed B.Com General about 20 years ago?
  13. Eligibility, course duration and fee expenses of Diploma(Rubber Technology) in Delhi College of Distance Education?
  14. Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses?
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing for B.Com graduate? Course duration and fee expenses?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Renewable Energy in TERI University? Duration of this course?
  17. List of colleges offering Diploma in Education in Southern Mumbai? Admission procedure, course duration and fee expenses?
  18. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Petroleum Engineering in India for International students?
30th June 2016, 05:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in International Business Operation in IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to join IGNOU for doing PG Diploma in International Business Operation. Kindly tell me the course duration of this course. And I would like to know the course fee expenses. Kindly tell me immediately.
The course duration of PG Diploma in International Business Operations in IGNOU is One year. The fee for the course is Rs. 9,000. The eligibility to study the course is graduation in any discipline from a recognised university. The aspirant can find the details in the IGNOU Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?