22nd July 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Nanotechnology in Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College, Sivakasi?

Can anyone of you tell me about the duration of PG Diploma in Nanotechnology course which is available in Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College, Sivakasi? Please let me know about the course fee expenses also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Nanotechnology in Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College, Sivakasi?
  2. How many PG Diploma in Nanotechnology seats are available in Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College, Sivakasi?
  3. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Nanotechnology in Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College, Sivakasi?
  4. Colleges offering M.Phil computer science in Madhurai? I am a MCA graduate
  5. List of the colleges in Tamilnadu offering MSc Physics?
  6. Qualification required to work in TCS?
  7. Where should I apply for Ph.D after M.Sc Zoology? How much years it take and how much articles will I have to write for it?
  8. List of Institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology program without NET and GATE in India?
  9. Procedure for admission in D.Tax? What is the time period of admission?
  10. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management in Virudhunagar Hindu Nadars Senthikumara Nadar College? -- [New]
  11. Institute other than IIT Guwahati for B.Des degree in visual communication?
  12. Names of the colleges offering MSc Zoology on merit basis?
  13. List of colleges for part time M.Phil in tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of colleges which offer Part Time Integrated PhD in Biotechnology/Medical Biotechnology course in Chennai?
  15. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  16. List of institutes providing PG Diploma in Banking and Finance in distance mode
  17. List of biology related courses and colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  18. What are the one year PG courses available in India to be eligible for doing higher studies in Canada after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?

7th May 2019, 03:40 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Nanotechnology in Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College, Sivakasi?

=> The fee expenses of PG Diploma in Nanotechnology in Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College, Sivakasi is Rs.33290.

=> The course duration of PG Diploma in Nanotechnology in Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College, Sivakasi is 1 year.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Sivakasi, Srivilliputhur Main Road
Sivaganga, Tamil Nadu 626124, India

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?