9th July 2018, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?

Kindly tell me about the course fee expenses of Diploma course in Petrochemical Engineering which is available in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad? I want to do this course from this college. So, I want to know about the fee expenses. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?
  2. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?
  3. How many Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering seats are available in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?
  5. What is the value of correspondence diploma course?
  6. Fee expenses of Diploma in Dress Designing and Manufacturing in Dr. RG Bhoyar Institute of Technical Education, Wardha?
  7. Aeronautical engineering after diploma in electrical and electronical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed information, fee expenses and institutes offering SAP HR Training in Hyderabad?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
  10. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College? -- [New]
  11. Fee expenses of Diploma in Surface Coating Technology in Deccan Education Society's Technical Institute?
  12. List of Institutes which offer SIP Training in Hyderabad? Fee expenses of SIP Training?
  13. Fee expenses of Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening in IIET, Hyderabad?
  14. Fee expenses of Diploma in Software Engineering in NICT Computer Education?
  15. Fee expenses of Diploma in Manufacturing Technology in ATTC?
  16. STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING certificates are valid for promotion in Government Institutions or not?
  17. Fee expenses of Diploma in Education in Ramdarshan Institute of Education?
  18. How can I get admission to study Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety in Board Of Technical Education, Maharashtra being a Diploma holder in EEE?
7th May 2019, 03:38 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad is Rs.22700 per year.

=> The duration of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad is three years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

7th Floor, B.R.K.R. Bhavan, Tankbund Road, Saifabad
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500063, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?