22nd July 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law for 12th Commerce student?

Hi Sir, I want to do Diploma in Watershed Management course. As I have done 12th with Commerce stream so I think that this is a beneficial course for me. Am I right in this case? Should I do this course? Please suggest me!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur?
  2. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur?
  5. How can I become an Income Tax Officer being a 11th Commerce student? Detailed information about recruitment in Income Tax Department?
  6. How to prepare for income tax and GCL? How to learn sections of company law?
  7. Details of becoming Income tax officer for physically challenged student after B.Com?
  8. How to cover the syllabus of Income Tax Law and Tax Planning?
  9. Is it beneficial to do CA to get into Income tax department?
  10. Stream required in 11th and 12th standard for becoming an Income tax officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What should I do after 12th Commerce to become an Income Tax Officer?
  12. Detailed information regarding Central sales tax, wealth tax and income tax?
  13. How to become an Income Tax officer after completing my 12th from Mumbai University from commerce stream? I am a BSc IT 2nd year student
  14. What should I do further to become an Income Tax Officer if secured 64% in 12th Commerce?
  15. Am I eligible to become an Actuary after doing PG in commerce and graduation in law?
  16. Job in Income tax department after 12th standard and Diploma in Computers?
  17. Process to join LLB after graduation in Income Tax Law?
  18. How to become an income tax officer after completing my 12th standard from Mumbai University from commerce stream?
26th July 2018, 10:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law for 12th Commerce student?

If you are pursuing a course from a good institution, then you will be able to gain skills, which will definitely help you to progress in your career objective.

Hence, before taking admission in any course, you should evaluate the college's or institution's reputation first. If the course help you in your career goal, then go for it.
27th July 2018, 12:23 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law for 12th Commerce student?

=> As per my knowledge, yes it is beneficial to do Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law for 12th Commerce student.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The duration of this course is three months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?