19th June 2017, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

What are the one year PG courses available in India to be eligible for doing higher studies in Canada after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?

Respected Sir/Mam, I am a student of B.Sc biotechnology and after completion of my graduation I am willing to go abroad for my masters. For that I need to do one year of PG course in India, as abroad universities requires 4 years of graduation. So can you tell what are the one year PG course I can do in India after my BSc in biotechnology, such that I am applicable for pursuing masters in Canada? Hoping for guidance! Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to pursue biotechnology course in higher studies after completion of biomedical course?
  2. Which course I should opt for higher studies after completion of B.Sc Botany and Biotechnology?
  3. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences?
  4. Which course to study in Canada after B.Com?
  5. What to do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Better courses for me in higher education after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of courses available in India after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Is this possible to do courses related to Pharmacy or Cosmetics?
  7. Which course to opt for doing higher studies in canada after completion of B.Sc course?
  8. How can i apply for Student Visa for Canada after 12th?
  9. Which course I can select for my further studies in Canada after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  10. Can I do further studies in Canada after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course in India?
  11. What should I do after completing B.Com graduation?
  12. Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?
  13. Am I eligible to do higher studies in physics after completion of MBBS?
  14. Best university in Canada/US for pursuing B.Tech IT?
  15. Am I eligible to do higher studies in Australia after completion of three years diploma course?
  16. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  17. List of colleges to do higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  18. What are the higher studies available to do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
20th June 2017, 01:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the one year PG courses available in India to be eligible for doing higher studies in Canada after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam, I am a student of B.Sc biotechnology and after completion of my graduation I am willing to go abroad for my masters. For that I need to do one year of PG course in India, as abroad universities requires 4 years of graduation. So can you tell what are the one year PG course I can do in India after my BSc in biotechnology, such that I am applicable for pursuing masters in Canada? Hoping for guidance! Thank you.

Candidates after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology can pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology course in India which is a one year course. After completion of the course, you can apply for Master’s Degree in Canada. You have to clear the IELTS/TOEFL and GRE examinations to get admission in abroad universities. The Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology course is available in the following colleges;

Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College - Official Website

Banki College - Official Website

CMJ University - Official Website

Khallikote College - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?