3rd July 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Which course should I prefer after completing diploma in CS? Can I go for MCA or MBA after diploma?

I passed puc(pcmb) , right now doing 3rd year diploma in cs branch & my question is which course you prefer me after completing diploma ? and can I go for MCA or MBA after finshing my diploma

4th July 2015, 08:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I prefer after completing diploma in CS? Can I go for MCA or MBA after diploma?

No, you cannot pursue MCA or MBA course after completion of your three years Diploma course. To be eligible to pursue Master degree courses like MCA, MBA, etc., you must have completed Graduation or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university. Since, you have completed Diploma in Computer Science, I suggest you to pursue B.E/B.Tech course by appearing in LEET/ECET/JELET examination. You can get direct admission in second year of B.E/B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?