27th November 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA after completing 3 years diploma

Can i do mba after completing my 3year diploma....could u please tel me the details

17th December 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBA after completing 3 years diploma

i have completed my diploma in cs. can i join MBA
29th December 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

can I apply for mba I finished diploma in IT 3years
11th January 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

cmpltd my inter and diploma so i have 15 of stdy certificte frm my stbtet..
so am i elgble for mba?
my seniors r dng mba bt frm my btch they r nt alowng me to do
wts da pblm plz let me knw..if my senir is elgble y cnt i?
12th January 2013, 09:06 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible to purse MBA after completion of 3 years Diploma as the minimum academic qualification for MBA is Graduation.

MBA - Master of Business Administration is a two years Post Graduation Degree Course and can be pursed after Graduation.

The candidate edible must be an Indian Citizen having completed Graduation in any stream of education from a recognised University. There is no upper age restriction for admission to MBA course.

So if you are interested for MBA you should have completed Graduation in any stream or B.Tech. after completion of Diploma.
12th January 2013, 09:48 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

So sorry ,you are not eligible for MBA after diploma.

Eligibility for MBA (Full Time/ Part Time)

MBA / PGDBM

i) Recognised Bachelor's Degree in any discipline of minimum 3 years duration obtained atleast 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination

ii) Candidates who have already passed the above qualifying degree course and candidates who are appearing for the final semester / year examination of the said qualifying degree course during April / May 2012 may apply for admission to MBA degree programme during 2012-13

iii) Candidates who have already appeared for and are having one or more valid AIEEE/CAT / MAT / XAT / GMAT / TANCET Scores, need not Register for VTUMBA.Those not having valid AIEEE / CAT / MAT / XAT / GMAT / TANCET Scores, MUST Register for VTUMBA.

iv) Candidates short listed will be requested to take up a GD and Personal Interview.

MBA - various streams are

• MBA HR
• MBA Finance
• MBA Communication
• MBA Marketing
• MBA Accounting
• MBA International Management
• MBA Entrepreneurship

All the best……………

Attached Files
File Type: docx MBA Different Streams.docx(12.8 KB, 86 views)
File Type: docx MBA entrance exams.docx(20.9 KB, 157 views)
12th January 2013, 11:27 AM
sanj69
Senior Member+

Minimum acdemic qualification for MBA is Graduation , so you are not eligible to apply for MBA after 3 years Diploma.

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration, which is a two years Post Graduation course and cab be pursed after Graduation.

The eligible candidate wishing to apply for MBA, must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University. There is no upper age limit for admission tom MBA course.
12th January 2013, 01:31 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

No you can not do that. To pursue Master of Business Administration you must have graduation degree. MBA is a post graduation course. To apply for any post graduation course, the candidate should have at least a graduation degree.

Therefore you can not apply for MBA after completing some diploma. I will suggest that you apply for graduation course before thinking about Master of Business Administration. If you have completed diploma in engineering then you can take admission for B.Tech through lateral entry.

With the help of lateral entry scheme you will be able to take admission in the second year of B.Tech. You don't necessarily have to complete graduation through regular mode. You can complete graduation with distance education and still apply for the MBA course.

You can appear for MBA entrance exams even with distance education degree. Here are few entrance exams for MBA:-

CAT

MAT

GMAT

XAT

The Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted for admission in Indian Institute of Management. All the IIMs offer admission through Common Admission Test. To appear for the exam you will have to complete graduation with 50 percent marks. SC/ST need 45 percent marks in graduation to appear for Common Admission Test.

Those who have low percentage is graduation can appear for Management Aptitude Test (MAT). There is no percentage criteria for the exam.
6th March 2013, 08:26 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i do mba after completing my 3year diploma....could u please tel me the details
No Diploma candidates are not eligible for MBA Course ,,, Only the candidate who Complete graduation course are make eligible for MBA Course ..

Suggestion ~~~

If your aspiring to Apply for MBA Course then I suggested you to apply for Bachelor degree course ..After Completing your MBA Course definitely your eligible for MBA Course .

You may apply for the Bachelor degree course like, B.com,BBA,BA,B.sc,BCA,Etc...

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration . It is an post graduation . For MBA course you have satisfy the eligibility criteria like ,

MBA course specialization :

-MBA in General management
-MBA in Global management
-MBA in Health Care
-MBA in Hospitality and Tourism
-MBA in Human Resources
-MBA in Industrial management
-MBA in Information Technology

Eligibility criteria for MBA course :

>>> You should qualified for bachelor degree in any stream with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university , If your belong from sc/st candidate then relaxation is given for 55% percentage of marks .

>>> You have to qualified for MBA entrance examination like , MAT , CAT etc......

>>> You need to score good percentage of marks in Entrance examination ,Most of the reputed MBA colleges are reputed this entrance examination ,

>>> You have to some work experience maximum two years . If you having work experience then first preference is given to rather then general candidate .

Admission procedure for MBA course :

>>> MBA course admission is based on Academic records , percentage of marks in Graduation , and percentage of marks entrance examination .

>>> You have good academic performance . Top MBA institution may conduct entrance examination within the colleges there select the candidate as per percentage of marks in entrance examination .

>>> If your qualified in the entrance examination you call for an group discussion and interview .
16th March 2013, 03:18 PM
krrishh_002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Diploma is not a graduate degree hence you cannot go for post graduation MBA.

First you need to get a degree in your required field most preferably engineering 4 yrs then MBA 2 years.

I dont think you can even get admission into BBA which is a 3yrs course because you joined diploma.

So best thing go for LEET and join any Engineering collage directly into 2nd year. and complete your graduation.
16th March 2013, 07:05 PM
Madheswaransrinivasan

No, you are not eligible to apply for MBA course after completing three years Diploma degree. if you want to study for MBA course you should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university.
16th June 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

i had finished my diploma in ece can i apply for mba
18th June 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

i am finish 3yearsdiploma civil and they i am joint in any 2 year mba course?
27th March 2014, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma after 10 and i want to complete my masters, my company is offering me for PGDBA from symbiosis. is this equal to MBA?? does it consider as master degree?? do i have any further study after PGDBA??
10th April 2014, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in computer engineer after my tenth and now i would like to do my MBA from ibm college can i do
24th January 2017, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to know which college is giving admission for distance course to Diploma holders for MBA/PGDBA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?