24th June 2018, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?

Hello friends,I would like to know about the course structure of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management which is available in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh. Please tell me about the structure of this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  2. Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  3. Benefits of studying Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management?
  4. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  5. Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  6. How many Advance Diploma in Materials Management seats are available in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for doing MBA in IIT through CAT?
  8. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  9. Is MCA good after B.Com for students without maths in Graduation and 10+2?
  10. How to do PG course after doing BBM course?
  11. Which MBA is better after doing B.Pharm?
  12. Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Business Administration in Institute of Advance Computing and Management, New Delhi? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility for CAT exam after B.Com from correspondence?
  15. Courses which would help me to build a good career in taxation after completing CA and PGDBM?
  16. Best courses after MBA? Institutes for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are some good B.Schools in Bangalore that I can get after scoring 614 composite score?
  18. Which is the best institute for IPCC CA in India?
25th June 2018, 12:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends,I would like to know about the course structure of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management which is available in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh. Please tell me about the structure of this course. Thank you!

The course structure of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration (ISBM), Chandigarh is as follows:

General Management
Food and Beverage Management
Health Care Management
Food and Nutrition Management

Duration of the course is 3 months in fast track and 1 year in regular mode. Students can find the details in the ISBM website link given Click Here
26th June 2018, 03:59 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: Course structure of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?

Course structure of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh :
  • Food and Beverage Management
  • General Management.
  • Health Care Management.
  • Food and Nutrition Management

Course duration :

Fast Track : 3 months
Regular : 1 year

Fee :

Fee for India Students : Rs.14,900/-
Fee for Foreign Students : $1000

Examination :
Online : 3 hours
Center Based : 3 hours per paper
Home : 10 days
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?