24th June 2018, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management from Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  2. Benefits of studying Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management?
  3. Course structure of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  4. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  5. Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  6. How many Advance Diploma in Materials Management seats are available in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  7. Is MCA good after B.Com for students without maths in Graduation and 10+2?
  8. Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  9. Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Business Administration in Institute of Advance Computing and Management, New Delhi? -- [New]
  10. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  11. How to do PG course after doing BBM course?
  12. Names of the institutes or colleges from where I can do MBA in Operations and Systems?
  13. Which MBA is better after doing B.Pharm?
  14. Best job oriented course in Canada after pursuing B.Com?
  15. Courses which would help me to build a good career in taxation after completing CA and PGDBM?
  16. Best courses after MBA? Institutes for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do Nutrition Dietician course in IGNOU after B.A in Philosophy (H)?
  18. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
25th June 2018, 12:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management from Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

Eligibility to study an Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration (ISBM) is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examinations. Candidates can apply either online or offline for the admission with the necessary documents for the admission. Duration of the course is one year. Details about the course and the eligibility can be seen in the ISBM website link given Click Here
26th June 2018, 04:21 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?

Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh :

Candidate must have passed 12th class examination or equivalent from any recognized university.
There is no age restriction.

Duration of regular course is 1 year and of fast track course is 3 months.

For more details please visit official website of college that is https://www.isbm.org.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?