24th June 2018, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?

I want to join Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh for studying Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Diploma course.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  2. Benefits of studying Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management?
  3. Course structure of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  4. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  5. Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  6. Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  7. How many Advance Diploma in Materials Management seats are available in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  8. Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Business Administration in Institute of Advance Computing and Management, New Delhi?
  9. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  10. Is MCA good after B.Com for students without maths in Graduation and 10+2?
  11. How to do PG course after doing BBM course?
  12. Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Business Administration in Institute of Advance Computing and Management, New Delhi? -- [New]
  13. Names of the institutes or colleges from where I can do MBA in Operations and Systems?
  14. Which MBA is better after doing B.Pharm?
  15. Is there any entrance exam for Advance Diploma in Business Administration admission in Institute of Advance Computing and Management, New Delhi?
  16. Best job oriented course in Canada after pursuing B.Com?
  17. Courses which would help me to build a good career in taxation after completing CA and PGDBM?
  18. Best courses after MBA? Institutes for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
25th June 2018, 12:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh for studying Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Diploma course.

Candidates have to apply online or offline for the admission with attested copies of mark sheets, two latest photographs and work experience certificate (in any) for the admission to study an Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management course at Indian School of Business Management and Administration (ISBM). Candidates can pay the fees by cash or cheque or credit card or online bank transfer or online credit card transfer. Admission to the course is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination. The ISBM website link is given Click Here
26th June 2018, 04:37 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?

Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh :
  • First of all visit institute's official website i.e. https://www.isbm.org.in
  • Then go to programmes and click on 'Advanced Diploma' link.
  • Now select 'Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management' from the list and click on it.
  • Then click on the option "Apply Online".
  • Fill up the application form, provide your academic details, work experience details and admission details.
  • Then click on "Pay Fee" link and pay the required fee. Candidate can pay their fee online through Debit card, Credit Card, Net banking and IMPS.
  • Now your registration process is completed. Save the application form for the future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?