1st August 2018, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru?

Dear Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine which is available in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru. Please tell me about the course structure and course duration also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru?
  2. Eligibility to study Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru?
  3. Admission procedure to study Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru?
  4. Fee expenses of Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru?
  5. Can I do MSc in regenerative medicine? What is the scope?
  6. What is the further scope of MSc in Regenerative medicine
  7. Am I eligible for MSc in regenerative medicine? I am pursuing BSc medical technology? What is the scope?
  8. What is the scope of MSc in Regenerative medicine? I am studying BSc in Zoology
  9. Which courses I can join after completion of BHMS? List of colleges offering that courses?
  10. Foreign universities MSc Agriculture degree valid in India or not?
  11. How to get admission in Ph.D in marine biotech? Which are the marine biotech institutes in India?
  12. Eligibility and details of colleges and their fee for Diploma and degree courses in mentioned subjects?
  13. Can a color blindness person attempt the IPS examination?
  14. Job oriented courses available to study in M.Sc for B.Sc(Zoology) candidate? List of colleges and scope of M.Sc(Regenerative Science)?
  15. AIEEE Form: In s.no. 17 (courses applying for) what should be the code to be written in the box for B.E./B.Tech. in the application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Course structure and duration of DEHM in MBEHSM?
  17. Career options for me after BHMS?
  18. Scope of BHMS in near future? What courses I can do after completing BHMS?
14th February 2023, 11:52 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru?

Here I have attached the PDF File of Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine.

The duration of this course is 1 year.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf stemcell_20151016054545_1331 (1).pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?