1st August 2018, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary?

I want to do Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis course from Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary. I would like to know that is there any entrance exam for taking admission in this institute for this course? Please tell me about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary?
  3. How many Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis seats are available in Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary? -- [New]
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary?
  5. Admission criteria to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in RGPI, New Delhi?
  6. Can I get MBBS seat after scoring 18968 in KCET under SCG quota?
  7. Can I get a chance in MBBS after scoring 503 rank in SC category under state quota
  8. What does PhD in Medical Technology in Radio-Diagnosis do? Timing and cost of this course? Career scope of PhD Medical Technology in Radio-diagnosis?
  9. List of government colleges offering Pharmaceutical management and regulatory affiars in AP?
  10. Which are the good colleges in AP?
  11. Colleges and entrance exams available to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course? Fees required for it?
  12. What is the admission procedure followed for PG Diploma Radio-diagnosis?
  13. What is the procedure followed to apply for diploma in Radio diagnosis in NRI quota?
  14. Is it mandatory to have MBBS qualification to join Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis course?
  15. Will I get a seat in MBBS after scoring 78 marks?
  16. Can I get admission in MBBS with 65% marks in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will I get admission in any government college after scoring 102 marks in NEET
  18. How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
14th February 2023, 11:48 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary?

Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam called NEET MDS to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis.

The duration of this course is 2 years.

Candidates must have a MBBS degree from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?