5th June 2018, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Education in Ramdarshan Institute of Education?

Sir, I want to join Ramdarshan Institute of Education for studying Diploma in Education. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the duration as well. Waiting for your kind response.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Education in Ramdarshan Institute of Education?
  2. Fee expenses of Diploma in Education in Ramdarshan Institute of Education?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Education in Ramdarshan Institute of Education?
  4. Where to apply to study Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education? Fees required to study this course?
  5. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Surface Coating Technology in Deccan Education Society's Technical Institute?
  6. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Dress Designing and Manufacturing in Dr. RG Bhoyar Institute of Technical Education, Wardha?
  7. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Advanced Accounting in SIIT Education?
  8. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Software Engineering in NICT Computer Education?
  9. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Game Design in Animotion Multimedia Education?
  10. Can I apply for BTC after scoring 899 marks in graduation?
  11. Colleges to study PG Diploma Course in Early Childhood Care & Education? Criteria to study it?
  12. How can I do diploma in civil engineering by distance education?
  13. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag? -- [New]
  14. B.ed courses in Hindi medium in Pune
  15. Course duration and fee structure of MDS(Oral Medicine & Radiology) in Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research?
  16. Can I study MFA through distance learning scheme being a Diploma in Fine Art holder? Duration of this course and fee structure?
  17. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?
  18. Names of government B.Ed colleges in Indore by Davv University? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd February 2023, 11:08 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Education in Ramdarshan Institute of Education?

Diploma in Education (D.Ed) is a 2-year full-time program offered by Ramdarshan Institute of Education. The program aims to prepare aspiring teachers with the necessary skills and knowledge to become effective educators in various settings.

Here is a general outline of the course structure for Diploma in Education:

Semester I:

Childhood and the Development of Children
Contemporary Indian Society and Education
Learning and Teaching Process
Pedagogy of English
Pedagogy of Environmental Studies

Semester II:

Pedagogy of Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi
Pedagogy of Mathematics
Pedagogy of Science
School Management and Leadership
Understanding the Self and Personal Growth

Semester III:

Art Education
Computer Education
Education for Peace
Pedagogy of Social Science
Teaching Practice

Semester IV:

Health and Physical Education
Internship
Internship Report Writing and Viva-Voce

Note: The course structure may vary slightly depending on the institute's curriculum.

Regarding the duration, as mentioned earlier, the Diploma in Education program is a 2-year full-time program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?