5th June 2018, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Functional English at HR Patel Arts Mahila College?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join HR Patel Arts Mahila College for Diploma course in Functional English. Can you please help me to know about the structure of this course? And also tell me about the duration of this course as well.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Functional English in HR Patel Arts Mahila College?
  2. How many Diploma in Functional English seats are available in HR Patel Arts Mahila College?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Functional English in HR Patel Arts Mahila College?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Functional English in HR Patel Arts Mahila College?
  5. Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Functional English in Kumari Vidyavati Anand DAV College for Women?
  6. List of colleges which offer Advanced Diploma in Structure Design/Construction Management/Surveying in Bangalore? Course duration of these courses?
  7. Course structure and duration of PhD(English Literature) in Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science?
  8. Can I study MFA through distance learning scheme being a Diploma in Fine Art holder? Duration of this course and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Course structure and duration of PhD(Business Management) in Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam? -- [New]
  10. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Creative Writing in English in KC Das Commerce College?
  11. Can I pursue degree course in Journalism after completing Diploma in EXTC? Which college provide the course in Mumbai?
  12. Course duration and fee structure of MBA(Production Management-I) in Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore?
  13. How to take admission in masters of Arts in English from Jamia Milia Islamia
  14. Course structure and duration of PhD(Physiology) in Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute?
  15. Course structure and duration of BSc(Biochemistry) in Annai College of Arts & Science?
  16. Where to apply to study Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education? Fees required to study this course?
  17. How to join B.A in Pondicherry University?
  18. Course structure and duration of Tally Software Diploma course in Aditya College?
23rd February 2023, 11:11 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Functional English at HR Patel Arts Mahila College?

Dear student, Diploma in Functional English at HR Patel Arts Mahila College is a one-year course that aims to equip students with the necessary skills and knowledge in English language and communication.

The course structure typically includes the following subjects/topics:
  • English Grammar and Vocabulary
  • Communication Skills
  • Business Communication
  • Writing Skills
  • Literature and Literary Criticism

During the course, students will also be exposed to various forms of communication such as spoken English, writing, and reading comprehension. They will also learn about different genres of literature, literary periods and movements, and literary devices. The course may also include practical exercises, group discussions, and presentations to develop communication skills.

The fee structure for this course may vary depending on the institution. It is advisable to contact the college administration for information regarding the fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?