6th August 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag for Diploma course in Commercial Horticulture. Can you please help me to know about the structure of this course? And also tell me about the duration of this course as well.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag?
  2. How many Diploma in Commercial Horticulture seats are available in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag?
  5. Eligibility for BSS Diploma in Horticulture through BSS Vocational Education?
  6. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Education in Ramdarshan Institute of Education?
  7. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Advanced Computing in Global Infotech Learning Centre, Kolhapur?
  8. Details about Diploma in Horticulture course? Applicable fees and higher studies opportunities?
  9. Can I get any government or private job after diploma in horticulture?
  10. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Advanced Accounting in SIIT Education?
  11. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Fisheries Technology in Agro Polytechnic Centre, Berhampur?
  12. What is the fee structure of Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) training and what is the course duration?
  13. Course duration and fee structure of MDS(Oral Medicine & Radiology) in Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research?
  14. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Game Design in Animotion Multimedia Education?
  15. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Software Engineering in NICT Computer Education?
  16. Can I apply in TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer recruitment being a Diploma Horticulture holder?
  17. Whether Diploma fulfills the minimum education requirement for B.Ed or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to join Diploma in Horticulture after completion of SSC? -- [Most Discussed]
13th February 2023, 03:49 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag?

The fee expenses of Diploma in Commercial Horticulture is Rs 30,000 to 75,000/-

The Course Structure of Diploma in Commercial Horticulture is:-

*Physical Education

*Communication Skills

*Basics in Horticulture

*Farm Machinery

*Dry Land Horticulture etc...
15th February 2023, 04:45 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag?

The duration of Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag is 2 years.

Course structure of Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag is Physical Education, Farm Machinery, basics in Horticulture, etc....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?