5th June 2018, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Education in Ramdarshan Institute of Education?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Ramdarshan Institute of Education for Diploma course in Education? I am interested to do this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Education in Ramdarshan Institute of Education?
  2. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Education in Ramdarshan Institute of Education?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Education in Ramdarshan Institute of Education?
  4. Admission procedure to study MA(Education) in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education & Technology?
  5. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine admission in Ambedkar Institute of Higher Education?
  6. Names of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Teacher Training in Delhi Institute of Early Childhood Care and Education?
  8. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Dress Designing and Manufacturing in Dr. RG Bhoyar Institute of Technical Education, Wardha?
  9. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Education along with B.A. after completing 12th Arts? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Game Design in Animotion Multimedia Education?
  11. Eligibility criteria for D.Ed entrance exam? Which are the colleges around Visakhapatnam district
  12. Names of government B.Ed colleges in Indore by Davv University?
  13. Where to apply to study Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education? Fees required to study this course?
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Health Education & Nutrition in Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College, Ujjain?
  15. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur? -- [New]
  16. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Health Education and Nutrition in Nageshwati Ayurvedic Panchkaram Kendre, Dehradun?
  17. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  18. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
28th June 2018, 02:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Education in Ramdarshan Institute of Education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Ramdarshan Institute of Education for Diploma course in Education? I am interested to do this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

Ramdarshan Institute of Education offers Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) and Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) courses only. Admission to the D.El.Ed is done by centralized counseling organized by CG VYAPAM, Raipur through Common Entrance Examination for state Pre D.El.Ed. Candidates have to apply online and should appear for the Common Entrance Test (Pre D.El.Ed). Candidates are admitted to the D.El.Ed on the basis of marks scored in the 10+2 or equivalent examination and rank obtained in the Pre D.El.Ed (entrance examination). Duration of the course is two years. Ramdarshan Institute of Education website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?