27th June 2016, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Bank Management at Rajiv Gandhi School of Management Studies and Research?

Respected Sir,
Can you please let me know the course structure of Diploma in Bank Management in Rajiv Gandhi School of Management Studies and Research? Kindly tell me the course fee also as I am willing to join for this course.

14th July 2016, 07:51 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Bank Management at Rajiv Gandhi School of Management Studies and Research?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Can you please let me know the course structure of Diploma in Bank Management in Rajiv Gandhi School of Management Studies and Research? Kindly tell me the course fee also as I am willing to join for this course.
The PGDM programme which is offered by Rajiv Gandhi School of Management Studies and Research is of two years duration. To do this course you need to have minimum of 50% marks at graduation level. There are 120 seats in total.

This course offers key specialization on the following subjects:
  • Marketing Management
  • Finance Management
  • Operations & SCM
  • Rural & Agribusiness Management
  • Human Resource Management
  • International Business
Course Fee Structure:-

For Open category : Rs. 99800
For OBC category: Rs. 65958
For SC-ST category: Rs. 24000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?