27th June 2016, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and percentage criteria to get PG Diploma in Bank Management admission in RGSMSR, Lucknow?

Dear Sir,
What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in PG Diploma in Bank Management in RGSMSR, Lucknow? Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria also for getting admission for this course. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage criteria to get M.Com(Bank Management) admission in Urumu Dhanalaxmi College?
  2. Eligibility criteria to get admission in Diploma in Retail Management at All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai?
  3. What is the percentage criteria required for getting admission in hotel management course?
  4. What is eligibility criteria required to get admission for diploma in Diabetology after MBBS? -- [New]
  5. List of reputed colleges which offer B.Com(Financial Accounting) Honours in Lucknow? Percentage criteria to get admission?
  6. What is the admission criteria and from where I may get the admission forms for B.Com course of Lucknow university?
  7. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Quality Management for PG Diploma in Hospital Management candidate?
  8. Eligibility Criteria to study Diploma(Polytechnic) from Maharashtra? Is good marks in 10th is sufficient to take admission in Diploma?
  9. Can I be eligible for PO exam after doing BMS with ATKT?
  10. PCB student is eligible to do BCA coure or not?
  11. Can I get a government college after scoring 36516 rank in UPTU?
  12. Can I apply for PO Exam having not secured 1st class throughout Engineering?
  13. Admission in the Oil and Gas pipeline management course after diploma in Civil Engineering? Eligibility criteria for the course?
  14. Which are the various courses offered in Jagran Institute in Bhopal?
  15. Which government college can i get after scoring 241 rank in general and 81 in girls in UPSEE MBA exam
  16. Can I do Regular MBA course having completed B.Com course with 44% of marks?
  17. Can i do MBA after completing B.Com with 49% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I join banking sector instead of engineering job?
29th June 2016, 11:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and percentage criteria to get PG Diploma in Bank Management admission in RGSMSR, Lucknow?

You need at least a degree in any discipline to become eligible for PG Diploma on Bank Management course at RGSMSR, Lucknow.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?