25th June 2016, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes offering 1 year Diploma in Accounting course in Delhi and Gurgaon? Benefits of studying this course?

Respected Sir,
Please tell me is there any institute in Delhi or Gurgaon which offer Diploma in Accounting course for 1 year only? Can I know the benefits of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes offering Advanced Diploma in Accounting in Delhi?
  2. List of institutes offering Diploma in Accounting Software in or near Bhopal?
  3. Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Computer Financial Accounting for B.Com(H) student? List of institutes with fee expenses in Delhi?
  4. Detailed information and list of institutes which offer Diploma in Accounting course in Bangalore?
  5. List of institutes offering Diploma in Dialysis Techniques in Chennai
  6. Should I study Diploma in Financial Accounting being a B.Com graduate? Benefits of pursuing this course?
  7. Am I eligible to study PGD in Computerized Financial Accounting being a B.Com 1st year student? List of institutes in Maharashtra?
  8. List of companies offering Internship during summer vacation in Delhi and Gurgaon for CSE 3rd year student?
  9. List of institutes offering Diploma in Aviation Management in Rajkot? Fee expenses of this course?
  10. Which institutes in Delhi offers post graduation Diploma in Homeopathy?
  11. List of coaching institutes in Gurgaon, Delhi to prepare for Civil Services Group II exam? How much amount will I have to pay for it? -- [New]
  12. List of institutes offering Industrial Training to Civil Diploma student in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of institutes offering Diploma in Diamond Grading & Identification in Delhi?
  14. Which is the best school in Gurgaon, Delhi?
  15. List of companies offering Internship to Electrical 3rd year student in Delhi, Noida and Gurgaon?
  16. Best coaching institutes for CALT and AILET entrance exam in Delhi and Gurgaon?
  17. What are the benefits of studying Diploma in e-Business?
  18. Economic firms offering 2 months Internship to B.A.(Economics) 1st year student in Delhi and Gurgaon?
14th July 2016, 07:40 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes offering 1 year Diploma in Accounting course in Delhi and Gurgaon? Benefits of studying this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Please tell me is there any institute in Delhi or Gurgaon which offer Diploma in Accounting course for 1 year only? Can I know the benefits of this course?
Here's a list of some of the institutes where you can apply:-
  • Indian School of Business Management & Administration
  • Doon Business School, Dehradun
  • Indian School of Business and Finance
  • Faculty of Commerce and Business Studies - Manav Rachna Educational Institutions
  • New Delhi Institute of Technical Education
  • Institute of Cost Accountants of India
  • NIIT Imperia Centre for Advanced Learning
  • School of Advance Management Studies
  • National Institute of Finance and Accounts
The diploma in accounting course covers various aspects of practical accounts finance banking taxation payroll, computerized accounting taxation payroll. This degree can be attained after completing 10+2 of a recognized board. Even students from non-commerce background can opt for this course.

After completing the course one can get a job as:-
  • Assistant Accountant
  • Junior Accountant
  • Accountant
  • Accounts Manager
  • Finance Manager
  • Taxation Assistant
  • Assistant Tax Manager
  • Taxation Manager
  • Payroll trainee
  • Payroll manager
  • Finance Executive
  • Assistant Manager Finance
  • Banking Executive
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?